GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Seed exchange discussions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/47562-seed-exchange-discussions.html)

Robert[_1_] 20-11-2003 10:47 PM

Seed exchange discussions

Hi all I'm only new to this site but I feel a seed exchange discussions would do real well here.

Many thanks Robert

JohnOGroats 15-07-2005 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert
Hi all I'm only new to this site but I feel a seed exchange discussions would do real well here.

Many thanks Robert

Interested in what you suggest Robert.

(Reminds me of the story of my grandfather who posted seeds to an aunt in Australia, she then spent 3 weeks germanating them, pricked them out into 3" pots and then watered them daily for two months - only to find they were thistles! He was a really character!)