GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Prevent Moss Re-occurring (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/60564-prevent-moss-re-occurring.html)

Jim[_1_] 04-05-2004 02:18 PM

Prevent Moss Re-occurring

I've just pressure washed moss from a tarmac tennis court now I need to prevent it from coming back. Suggestions include Jeyes Fluid, Jeyes Path Patio and Drive, Armatillox and Bleach. Anyone know which is best and how often I need to apply? Court is shady, often damp and surrounded by trees which obviously I can't do anything about.
Also, any tips on best long-term remover of weeds between slabs....tried most - but problem always returns in little time. Many thanks.