Old 27-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Hobby Gardener

Location: Harrow, Middx
Talking NEW GardenBanter version

I am pleased to announce that the next version of GardenBanter (the third edition!) is now ready for public testing.

Please leave some feedback on the new version!
Old 01-07-2004, 09:58 AM
Registered User

Location: Lancashire
Default NEW GardenBanter version

Quote:
Originally posted by kevin
I am pleased to announce that the next version of GardenBanter (the third edition!) is now ready for public testing.

You can find this version at www.gardenbanter.net and it is fully functional. Your existing login will work just fine.

Please leave some feedback on the new version!

Looks great kevin
__________________
Anita X
Old 28-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Hobby Gardener

Location: Harrow, Middx
Talking

Glad you made it to the new version!

There have been many,many improvements to the site in this upgrade. Most of them have been related to functionality. You should find that things work faster / better / more intuitive.

The newsgroup intergration is much tighter and now has better spam filter controls.

I will be making changes to the graphics & layout over the next week or so, but for the moment I will leave it similar to the old verison so you can find your way around.

I hope you enjoy it..
Old 05-09-2004, 03:13 PM
Registered User

Location: Durham, NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin
Glad you made it to the new version!

There have been many,many improvements to the site in this upgrade. Most of them have been related to functionality. You should find that things work faster / better / more intuitive.

The newsgroup intergration is much tighter and now has better spam filter controls.

I will be making changes to the graphics & layout over the next week or so, but for the moment I will leave it similar to the old verison so you can find your way around.

I hope you enjoy it..
Thank you!

Rate This Thread: