GardenBanter.co.uk

-   alt.forestry (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/)
-   -   For-sale postings allowed? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/31447-sale-postings-allowed.html)

Zugabutts 11-06-2003 04:44 AM

For-sale postings allowed?

Hi all. I have some forestry equipment I'm looking to sell. Is it
permissible to post the specifics to this NG? TIA!

Geoff Kegerreis 11-06-2003 04:08 PM

For-sale postings allowed?

Never heard anything discouraging it. What do you have?

GK

Zugabutts 11-06-2003 06:20 PM

For-sale postings allowed?

Hmmm, well now I've just found what is supposedly the charter for this
NG, and I guess a for-sale listing wouldn't be appropriate after all.
Sorry, all.

---------------------

mhagen 11-06-2003 07:23 PM

For-sale postings allowed?

Zugabutts wrote:
Hi all. I have some forestry equipment I'm looking to sell. Is it
permissible to post the specifics to this NG? TIA!

Well, I've been guilty of it and no one has griped. It's polite to take
the negotiations to private email after an announcement. There are very
few places to surplus the kind of equipment we use.
Mike H

Zugabutts 12-06-2003 03:08 AM

For-sale postings allowed?

Okay, well since no one seems to mind, I have for sale:
- some used Spiegel Relaskops -- $350 and up depending on type of scale
and overall condition
- a used Forest Technology Systems portable fire weather station - open
to offers
Anyone interested, e-mail me directly, removing the obvious. Thanks
again, all.

-------------------------------

Joe Zorzin 01-09-2003 11:04 PM

For-sale postings allowed?

"Zugabutts" wrote in message
Hmmm, well now I've just found what is supposedly the charter for this
NG, and I guess a for-sale listing wouldn't be appropriate after all.
Sorry, all.

Where did you find the charter? Screw the charter- anything goes here in
alt.forestry. G

mike hagen 02-09-2003 02:03 AM

For-sale postings allowed?

Hey, Joe's back. How'd the timber sale go?

Joe Zorzin 03-09-2003 10:32 PM

For-sale postings allowed?

It's not until next Monday. I always like doing the showings- I like talking
to stumpage buyers.
--
Joe Zorzin