GardenBanter.co.uk

-   alt.forestry (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/)
-   -   Despite one of the worst fire seasons in the park in 50 years, it's been a benign summer in the (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/39137-re-despite-one-worst-fire-seasons-park-50-years-its-been-benign-summer.html)

Aozotorp 03-08-2003 01:03 AM

Despite one of the worst fire seasons in the park in 50 years, it's been a benign summer in the

Benign" meaning it hasn't been as bad as two of the last 4 years?
Only about 2 million acres?!?! The bulk of the fire season is still
ahead and massive fires are probable in the coming 2 months. Here on
the Sequoia, where I've been working, we've had a very unusual period

of humid weather with thunderstorms. For a few days it felt like I was
back in the South with 98 degree temps and light rain.

I see! Failure to read for content!