GardenBanter.co.uk

-   alt.forestry (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/)
-   -   Request for info/citations (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/40004-request-info-citations.html)

Dexter Van Zile 10-08-2003 10:03 AM

Request for info/citations

I'm looking for information about the world wide demand for wood fiber and
how preventing the harvest of timber in the temperate forests of the U.S.
can shift the demand for timber onto tropical and boreal forests less able
to withstand a harvest.

If anyone has information about this phenomenon, please contact me via a
private email.

TIA.

Dexter Van Zile
Brighton, Mass.