GardenBanter.co.uk

-   alt.forestry (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/)
-   -   ATTN: NGO's... looking to save some old-growth trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/40742-attn-ngos-looking-save-some-old-growth-trees.html)

Geoff Kegerreis 18-08-2003 03:12 PM

ATTN: NGO's... looking to save some old-growth trees

Hi everyone.

I have been contacted by a client who is interested in selling a 20acre
tract that has at least
15 old-growth trees on it including a potential Michigan "CHAMPION"
white, burr or bebb
oak. He approached me with a timber sale in mind, but when I measured a
70"-71" diameter
tree (222" circumference), I would rather get some help in purchasing an
easement or the land
in order to preserve this parcel. Location and showing will be known
only after a strict confidentiality
agreement has been signed. Serious inquires only.

Thank you.

Contact:

Geoff Kegerreis
Timberline Forestry Consulting LLC