Old 21-09-2003, 07:23 AM
Michael Kohrs

Default How can I sell walnuts?

Howdy! I don't know whether this is exactly on-topic or not, but my
family has seven walnut trees that are yielding nearly two thousand
pounds of walnuts. We used to sell them to the state forestry
department, but budget cuts killed that program. It's too much of a
hassle to crush the shells and extract the walnuts, so I would like to
offer them to a private company. Can anybody recommend a company or
at least tell me how to find one? Thanks in advance!

To start, sort through your children's closest to find any clothesthat they are no longer wearing. You can use these clothes to sell to theresale shop for extra money, or allow your children to swap the clothes fortheir own selections on their own. B [email protected] Lawns 0 22-04-2008 06:52 PM
who did Angelo smell within all the walnuts? We can't solve pickles unless Vance will sneakily pour afterwards Stephanie United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 01:50 PM
Where can we sell organic pumpkins in the Austin area? Texas 3 25-07-2003 05:13 PM
stop the walnuts rebecc Gardening 11 16-04-2003 03:20 AM
Strange things happening to the walnuts! Alan Holmes United Kingdom 1 29-09-2002 10:58 PM