GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hibernating newsgroup? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/100468-hibernating-newsgroup.html)

peter 25-07-2005 03:12 PM

Hibernating newsgroup?

This group seems to have gone quiet.
Does this happen every winter?

gardenlen 25-07-2005 07:10 PM

g'day peter,

seems to be the thing with most garden groups and forums when it is
winter all goes very quiet. for me winter is an easy time in the
garden pretty much plant the winter crops and just wait to harvest
them. not many bugs about to worry aout though this year is a bit
different with the mild winter and all.

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~gardenlen1

Nancy 29-07-2005 06:37 AM

everyone is busy doing their gardens Peter :))
cheers
Nancy

u...

peter 30-07-2005 05:53 AM

"Nancy" wrote in message
everyone is busy doing their gardens Peter :))
cheers
Nancy

Beautiful weather for it this week, I've just been dawdaling along. Feeling
pretty relaxed too.
cheers, pete

u...