GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what garden product or gift do you want to buy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/101703-what-garden-product-gift-do-you-want-buy.html)

JasonHe 22-08-2005 03:29 PM

what garden product or gift do you want to buy

Hi, everyone

What is your taste and your decision when you buy a garden gift or supplies&decoration, we are assigned a booth in upcoming Canton Trade Fair, and we are arranging some samples for it, but your judgement when you buy these stuff might be a right direction for us, and we are looking forward to your opinion, all that products in www.gardenexport.com/canton fair samples and planters&pots/metal and metal sprayers, we are looking forward to your suggestions, pls feel free to email me to

Best regards

Jason