GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Impatience!!!!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/101743-impatience.html)

Roo 23-08-2005 10:10 AM

Impatience!!!!!!

Hi,
we have some/many Impatience that we planted last year and are presently in
flower however they are a bit long/leggy. To be sure to have all in flower
Jan/Feb./Mar would I be better cutting them back, leaving them as is, or
removing
and replacing with new ones.

Thanks in anticipation
Roo

Nancy 28-08-2005 01:09 AM

I used to grow impatience.
if you cut them back them back they will shoot again.
and you should have some new ones come up.
cheers
Nancy