GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   RESEARCH on JUROR DECISION MAKING (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/104200-research-juror-decision-making.html)

fran 03-09-2005 04:23 PM

RESEARCH on JUROR DECISION MAKING

Are you interested in taking part in an anonymous survey which asks
your opinion about a criminal trial? It should take less than 5
minutes. You will find the survey at:
http://mp1.csu.edu.au/nm_survey/jury
I am an Honours student doing research into Juror Decision Making and
would really value your opinion. I need as many people as possible
(over 18 and on the Australian electoral roll). If possible please
pass on this request to at least two other people. Thank you very much