GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   emperor mandarin (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/104248-emperor-mandarin.html)

Jen 05-09-2005 08:18 AM

emperor mandarin

I have an emperor mandarin, it's only a year old, and it has a few fruits on
it. The problem is, I don't know when to actually pick the fruit. They're
all orange already but they feel quite firm, I think they usually have loose
skin.

Anybody have any ideas, or could anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Jen

gardenlen 05-09-2005 09:11 AM

g'day jen,

we pick ours when they come of the tree easily but i would suggest all
citrus should be just about ripe by now and ready to pick, the
looseness of the skin can vary a little. at best pick one and try it.

my web addy has changed

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len