GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   passionfruit (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/10476-passionfruit.html)

KH 15-03-2003 06:38 AM

passionfruit

Can someone please settle a bet that I have with a friend?

He says Banana Passionfruit vines have male and female varieties (like kiwi
fruit vines) and you need one of each to produce fruit..

I say you don't.

Jeremy Lunn 16-03-2003 10:20 AM

passionfruit

In article , KH wrote:
Can someone please settle a bet that I have with a friend?

He says Banana Passionfruit vines have male and female varieties (like kiwi
fruit vines) and you need one of each to produce fruit..

I say you don't.

Well I always thought they did, but then searched google and saw this:
http://www.au.gardenweb.com/forums/l...243411462.html

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia