GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mixing Chemicals (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/107265-mixing-chemicals.html)

webwolf 22-09-2005 01:05 AM

Mixing Chemicals

Hi,
I would like to know if you can mix CONFIDOR and DIPEL in one spray. The Yates webside is not very helpful.
regards
Wolfgang

GreenieLeBrun 22-09-2005 05:19 AM

I wouldn't as confidor is a chemical and Dipel consists of spores of
Bacillus thuringiensis (a microorganism). The Dipel will not hurt the
Confidor but the confidor may hurt the Dipel.

[email protected] 22-09-2005 07:51 AM

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 00:05:20 +0000, webwolf wrote:

Hi,
I would like to know if you can mix CONFIDOR and DIPEL in one spray.
The Yates webside is not very helpful.
regards

No, this should not be done.

panuara 22-09-2005 09:53 AM

As many chemicals alter their efficiency when mixed by either becoming
more or less potent or toxic, thus they should never be mixed unless
the label states that they are compatible. Remember that it is illegal
to use any chemical for a purpose other than that on the label.