GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening Work in the Perth Area (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/107505-gardening-work-perth-area.html)

Tristan Bergin 28-09-2005 10:23 AM

Gardening Work in the Perth Area

Hello all.

I am a student at UWA and will soon be completing an arts degree. I am
looking for work for the next 6 months before I head off overseas. I
currently work casually in 3 private gardens in the Cottesloe _ Mosman Park
area. I have many years experience working in gardens and I am passionate
about all things gardening. I charge $15 an hour.
If anyone is interested please contact me:

Regards

Tristan

Bobby Tax 01-10-2005 02:48 PM

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:23:48 +0800, Tristan Bergin
wrote:

Hello all.

I am a student at UWA and will soon be completing an arts degree. I am
looking for work for the next 6 months before I head off overseas. I
currently work casually in 3 private gardens in the Cottesloe _ Mosman Park
area. I have many years experience working in gardens and I am passionate
about all things gardening. I charge $15 an hour.
If anyone is interested please contact me:

Regards

Tristan

would you consider the Armadale area?

Chaos, Panic & Disorder....