Old 08-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Wanstall

Default Honey as cutting compound

I heard somewhere that honey can be used as a cutting growth stimulater
has anyone tried this??

Old 08-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Mitchell

"Wanstall" wrote in message
I heard somewhere that honey can be used as a cutting growth stimulater
has anyone tried this??

I use honey as a cutting stimulator. Seems to do the trick.
a friend of mine, that has since past on, gave me a big jar of home made
honey, I use this on the cuttings.

Mitch...

Old 09-10-2005, 12:06 PM
panuara

I have also used honey. Seems to be quite effective with grevilleas and
eremophilla

Graeme

Old 09-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Jen

"Wanstall" wrote in message
I heard somewhere that honey can be used as a cutting growth stimulater
has anyone tried this??

I regularly do cuttings of many different plants. I've moved a lot and it's
the cheapest way. I never use any rooting compounds or anything. Just
soil, light, and water. But I have heard of the use of honey.

--
Jen