Old 12-10-2005, 12:20 AM
meee

Default another Question...ferns this time

hello again. I have a question for any fern experts out there. I bought a
beautiful, tiny maidenhair fern, with the really tiny leaflets? I bought it
from big w, took it home and repotted. First thing I noticed was that it was
in a huge pot for it's rootball. So it's now in a small ceramic pot, and not
thriving. It's in a warm, humid bathroom, and kept moist constantly. I added
a layer of sand underneath to aid drainage, but it's leaves gradually brown
off and die. It keeps sending up new shoots, which is encouraging, but they
are browning off too before they open fully. I maybe able to save it still,
as it's still trying to send up shoots....help please, before it's too
late!!
--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway