GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mozzie Magnet (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/108309-mozzie-magnet.html)

ellipsis 22-10-2005 09:20 AM

Mozzie Magnet

Does anyone have any experience with the ³Mozzie Magnet²? There is
information about it on the site http://www.mozziemagnet.com.au

They include Œtestimonials¹ but really, one has to take them with a
grain of salt. The idea behind it, that mosquitos are attracted by a
stream of CO2 then sucked into a collection chamber to die, sounds
reasonable from what I know of mosquitos, but I would like to get some
independent verification that it works before buying one.

Thanks