GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Curry Leaf Plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/109992-curry-leaf-plant.html)

Liam 20-12-2005 06:08 AM

Curry Leaf Plant

Does anyone know of a nursery in Perth that sells the Curry Leaf Plant?

Or has anyone had success growing them at all? The leaves are used in
Indian cooking.

Thanks,

Liam.

Liam 20-12-2005 06:43 AM

Curry Leaf Plant

"Liam" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a nursery in Perth that sells the Curry Leaf
Plant?

Or has anyone had success growing them at all? The leaves are used in
Indian cooking.

Thanks,

Liam.

Oops, that should be the 'Curry Leaf Tree' (Murraya koenigii).

Paul Homes 20-12-2005 10:46 AM

Curry Leaf Plant

Many nurseries have these, Liam. Often in the herb section. Easy to
grow in Perth. I am in Booragoon and have a few growing. If you're
close by I'll pull one out for you. Give me an email.

Paul