GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Who is this simpleton - Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/110098-who-simpleton-sir-jean-paul-turcaud.html)

Potaroo 25-12-2005 11:52 AM

Who is this simpleton - Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud?

Haven't been on the newsgroups for yonks but I thought this drip would have
died ages ago!

Rob & Shel 31-12-2005 10:23 PM

Who is this simpleton - Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud?

Often see "Turdcard" posting aus.cars....like many, one to add to the block
list.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year everyone.
Rob :)

Travis 09-01-2006 12:31 AM

Potaroo wrote:
Haven't been on the newsgroups for yonks but I thought this drip would have
died ages ago!

Try to ignore him, he's a mentally ill pensioner from France who feels
he was wronged in the 1960s by some mining prospectors who he says
jumped his claim. Since then he's pretty much been eaten alive by his
anger and hatred and now plagues multiple Australian newsgroups like a
French crossposting Gollum.

He's laying low at the moment after his prediction that Sydney would be
wiped out by a tsunami over Christmas didn't come true, but he'll be
back very soon with some story about how in consultation with his
"celtic god" the event was postponed to give us all another chance to
make our peace with him and grant him the knighthood, the fame and the
fortune he believes he's entitled to.

Travis