Old 28-12-2005, 06:23 AM posted to aus.gardens
Aprill Allen

Default Wicker hanging baskets

Hi all,

I have one of those bracket master brackets that slots in between bricks. It
holds 3 baskets but I just think it looks ugly with regular pots hanging
from it. I'm looking for small wicker hanging baskets. I've seen a picture
of one in a Gardening Australia or BHG magazine. Can't remember which so I
can't call them about it either.

Anyway, can't find them anywhere. Have any of you seen them somewhere?

...aprill

Old 28-12-2005, 08:15 AM posted to aus.gardens
Aprill Allen

That's along the right lines... I'll keep on googling now thaT I have
something better to work from.

Thanks for the link!

On 28/12/05 5:34 PM, in article
, "jils"