GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what plant still beats u (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/110823-what-plant-still-beats-u.html)

ilovesearchingforlifeforms@ 23-01-2006 07:57 AM

what plant still beats u

what plant have u always wanted to grow ...but u always
fail..

Pat 2567 23-01-2006 10:19 AM

what plant still beats u

Money tree

Pat :)

MG 23-01-2006 12:48 PM

what plant still beats u

ilovesearchingforlifeforms@ wrote in message

what plant have u always wanted to grow ...but u always
fail..

azaleas

loosecanon 23-01-2006 02:10 PM

what plant still beats u

ilovesearchingforlifeforms@ wrote in message

what plant have u always wanted to grow ...but u always
fail..

Rattan! ouch higher ouch lower ouch

HC 23-01-2006 11:14 PM

what plant still beats u

Good response!!!

In all seriousness I think mine would have to be Fuschia. I absolutely
love them and they do Ok for a while, but then cark it. Having said
that, I did Ok with them when living on the Central Tablelands NSW but
they don't seem to like coastal conditions now.

Bronwyn ;-)

Blaircam 27-01-2006 02:52 PM

what plant still beats u

Well, I could be honest and say every plant - I am a terrible plant-killer.
But to limit the field a bit I have a particularly terrible record with
azaleas, gardenias and camellias. I love them too - I always hurt the ones I
love...
I have put several of each of the above and have only a few spindy things
left barely clinging to life to show for it.

SG1 27-01-2006 10:13 PM

what plant still beats u

Capsicums
Love to eat em in everything. Greengrocers love me.
Jim

Deborah H. 01-02-2006 08:39 AM

what plant still beats u

MG wrote:
ilovesearchingforlifeforms@ wrote in message

what plant have u always wanted to grow ...but u always
fail..

azaleas

Lavenders, they don't last and I'm sick of trying to get them to flower.

- Deborah H.

Liz W 03-02-2006 08:23 AM

what plant still beats u

Boronia and gardenia.