Old 05-02-2006, 09:22 AM posted to aus.gardens
Staycalm

Default Chippers

I swear I will prune my fruit trees this year. In light of the branches we
will remove, is it worth buying a chipper thingy? Any recommendations?

Liz

Old 05-02-2006, 11:30 PM posted to aus.gardens

Yeah i had the same problem.

Purchased a 3"/10HP Ardisam-Earthquake Made Chipper-Shredder from a
shop here in Melb.

Gota say one of the best garden purchases i have ever made, been using
it for everything around home [have to keep friends away from it:-)]
never need to go to the tip again!!

Cost me $1950
Cheers

Old 06-02-2006, 01:38 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

M wrote:
Yeah i had the same problem.

Purchased a 3"/10HP Ardisam-Earthquake Made Chipper-Shredder from a
shop here in Melb.

Gota say one of the best garden purchases i have ever made, been using
it for everything around home [have to keep friends away from it:-)]
never need to go to the tip again!!

Cost me $1950
Cheers

At that price, you shouldnt be able to go anywhere again for a while,but
I see your point.
Any one want to buy my little 1/2 max branch size chipper?
PS are your neighbours wearing earmuffs?
Old 09-02-2006, 12:50 AM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen

g'day liz,

reckon it might be worth just hiring one as you need it, tat way you can try
different models so alter on if you decide to purchase you could make a
better choice.

len

http://www.users.bigpond.com/gardenlen1/

snipped