GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Little Red Chilllies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/12172-little-red-chilllies.html)

Linda 29-03-2003 11:08 AM

Little Red Chilllies

Hi Everyone,

I have a host of little red chillies - the cayenne and the siam. I was
wondering if anyone had any secrets for drying them - without a
dehydrator. Can I just thread them on sewing cotton with a needle and
thread and hang them up somewhere dry?? Or do I put them in a verrrrry
low oven for a while???

Any tips would be appreciated.

Regards

Linda

Jerome Morrow 14-04-2003 04:32 PM

Little Red Chilllies

Another idea is to soak them in light soya sauce.

It turns the sauce HOT and makes it really excellent to add to your rice or
food.