Old 05-04-2003, 07:32 AM
KNIGHT TEMPLAR

Default DDD RECONDUCTED FOR ANOTHER YEAR IN AUSTRALIA

I am afraid the present DIVINE DRUDGING DROUGHT is going to be reconducted
for another full year. Indeed there is no change of heart in Australia, and
the typical dead heart Country has not awakened as yet to the conscience of
its collective Crime and most needed contrition for it
In a communication ( down below ) with Mr B.J. Foster, famous Australian
Financial Analyst, I have personnaly outlayed the conditions at which such
punishment could be lifted... when appropriate change of heart of course
will have taken place !!!
Here are the four needed steps, Acception, Contrition, Confession,
Redemption
In the meantime the DDD goes on since on the Eternal Scale of Celtic Justice
Australia has been found Guilty !!!! Furthermore the DDD will hopefully
worsen too !!!

Best regards

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector

* The Greatest Australian Mining Covered Up Swindle Of The 20th Century
http://membres.lycos.fr/jpturcaud/
* The True Geology ( previously Refutation of the Horrid Geological Myths )
http://membres.lycos.fr/xxx/ ( Not available due to plagiarism hazards )

Breaking News
"THE GOLDEN RULE"
"Gold and Intrigue in the Desert"
"The true story of the discovery of the Telfer gold mine"
Author : Bob Sheppard, President of the Australian Prospectors' Union
Author's contact & web page : www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/
Order from : Hesperian Press, PO Box 317 Victoria Park, 6979 W.Australia.
AUS 40.00 + post

Official launching done in Perth this 15th December 2002

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~

*******************************
Once again dear Mr B. J. Foster, you are not being serious and mixing the
issues indeed ... at pleasure !!!
Just once and for all let's settle that wine issue. You appear to be the
connaisseur in that matter and I admit it quite freely with my most
heartfelt congratulations ! I admit it as well than some Australian wines
are excellent although I haven't tasted any and to say the Truth I usually
cut ordinary red wine with 5 parts water for usual consumption and drink it
cool as knights Templar, used to do by the way.... and you should know this
as obviously of Scottish origin. Indeed the Knight Templars fought along
Robert Bruce at Bannockburn in 1314 and won the day + settled in County
Argyll and their graves are found all around Kilmartin. Their habit was to
cut red wine with pure water just as I do and as you should be doing to for
Health reasons ... indeed it cleans your kidneys and following the tied-up
and free water making your biological complex system work to perfection and
adding years to your life ! Okay ? Not, of course, denying your innate right
to drink it pure in social gathering .
Now, considering the white wine, this is different and it should be drunk
at all time pure. Besides the Chateau Turcaud white which, one day you 'll
have to admit it, is the best wine on that planet I love Muscadet and Gros
Plant especially with fresh oysters.
Regarding now that arrogance part, it is a fact that there is a
particularity in men to particularly project in others his own defects. I
have no defend the French at large of that accusation and really if you feel
you have a point there, why not say it indeed !!!
BUT here is the main issue you are very carefully to avoid : The awful
collective crime of having kicked out one of your very own Australian Mining
Pioneer out of the Land !!! On this you have been found all guilty and
according to the Eternal Celtic Justice on which scales you have been
weighted , the verdict has fallen. GUILTY YOU ARE INDEED ON ALL COUNTS !!!!

Accordingly and due to your constant refusal of admitting your Awful Crime,
Feeling Contrition, Begging Forgiveness and Beseeching Redemption, according
to our Celtic Highest Standards, you are all individually and collectively
condemned to still another year of that Divine Drudging Drought.
Sentence shall be inforced immediately until date anniversary next year,
unless a change of heart take place in the meantime. May Our Almighty Celtic
God implement the present decision of Justice accross the World !!!

LET'S PRAY NOW !

Great Celtic God, The Unique, The Unnamed, The Blessed One and Creator of
all !
Teach us to love our friends as best as we can with honour,
and hate our enemies and pursue them with our revenge until they pay or ask
for mercy !
Please curse them just as we do, and support our just anger !

Give us strenght to uphold at all time the Blessed Celtic Sword of Justice,
and never falter in the Respect of our Duty & Obedience to the Sacred
Cosmic Laws !!!!

LET IT BE

HAIL TO THE CELTS !!!!

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
"Snip"
~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~

"B J Foster" a écrit dans le message de news:
You are hereby illustrating the arrogance for which the French are famous.

No foreign wine has won the Gault-Millaut since Grange Hermitage was
declared the world's greatest wine in 1973 because the
French organisers abolished blind tasting.

The same arrogance is illustrated by French companies continuing to sell

weapons to Iraq until as recently as January. Chiraq is now proposing a
policy of 'containment'. Why? Because the arrogant,
greedy so-and-so knows that it doesn't work and the greedy French can

continue to chase Iraqi cash at the expense of the region's safety. You can
be certain that Americans will think twice about
drinking French wine in future.

KNIGHT TEMPLAR wrote:
There is an inconsistancy in your proposition Mr Foster, Sir ! Indeed

the
French could swallow any prospect at all but of course are unable to

swallow
any Australian wine ! The mere thought of it would make them sick indeed

!

Well, well, why not after all, if sufficiently diluted with Perrier !

May
be
I could personaly swallow some of it in a blind tasting ? Who knows ?

snip

Old 05-04-2003, 07:32 AM
B J Foster

KNIGHT TEMPLAR wrote:
I am afraid the present DIVINE DRUDGING DROUGHT is going to be reconducted
for another full year. Indeed there is no change of heart in Australia, and
the typical dead heart Country has not awakened as yet to the conscience of
its collective Crime and most needed contrition for it
In a communication ( down below ) with Mr B.J. Foster, famous Australian
Financial Analyst, I have personnaly outlayed the conditions at which such
punishment could be lifted... when appropriate change of heart of course
will have taken place !!!
Here are the four needed steps, Acception, Contrition, Confession,
Redemption
In the meantime the DDD goes on since on the Eternal Scale of Celtic Justice
Australia has been found Guilty !!!! Furthermore the DDD will hopefully
worsen too !!!

snip other crap

We're still waiting for the answers to 2 questions:
Q1. Why did the French abolish blind tasting in the Gault-Millaut the year after Grange Hermitage (an Australian wine) won the title of "The World's Greatest Wine", the first (and last) foreign wine
ever to do so?

Q2. Why is Chiraq promoting a policy of "containment" in Iraq? Is it because France was selling weapons as recently as January?

Old 05-04-2003, 07:32 AM
David Hare-Scott

"B J Foster" wrote in message

And why are you feeding this notorious loony troll?

David

Old 05-04-2003, 07:32 AM
B J Foster

David Hare-Scott wrote:
"B J Foster" wrote in message

And why are you feeding this notorious loony troll?

The last time he had to answer a tricky question, he disappeared for 6 months. Perhaps researching the answer

Old 05-04-2003, 07:32 AM
Bob

B J Foster wrote:

KNIGHT TEMPLAR wrote:
[...]

Oh, Heaven Forfend! You surely cannot believe that Germany, France, and Russia have been doing any of this except out of pure Humanitarianism, can you.
I mean, Europeans have never been cynical or hypocritical, have they?
Bob