Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Luke

Default bulbs, what do I do know

Hi,

Most of my bulbs have now flowered and are starting to die back. What do i
do with them now, leave them in the pots, take them out, what is the best
way to keep them. Some of the bulbs are Tulips, Queen Fabiolas, Spring
Stars, Daffodils and Gladioli's.

Cheers
Luke

Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Dwayne

Depends on how cold it gets there and how much room you have outside for a
flower garden. I like to plant mine outside. If yours will put up with
your winters, you can transplant them outside (tulips, daffodils, and glads,
I dont know anything aobut the other two). Good luck. Dwayne

Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
S. McLaren

Hi,

If you have them in pots, make sure that you keep them elevated to keep the
bottoms dry.

I left my tulip pots on the ground and their bottoms were wet for the last
part of the season. Insects and slugs eat the bulbs underneath.

I place the pots on top of bricks now.