Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
ÑòDd¥

Default gardenia help req

my gardenias leaves are slowly turning yellow is this from over watering or
some deficiency
thanks

Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Heather Edwards

It could be both. Gardenia's like good light but plenty of water I've found.
A good complete fertiliser would be osmocote or nutricote which lasts for
9mths or so consult your garden centre. Heather.
.. .

Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
ÑòDd¥

thanks for the tips will give it a try.
thought it may have been from over watering particularly as most of the
water gets on the leaves.
I osmocoted them about a month ago. they have plenty of fresh shoots it's
just the yellowing of some of the leaves that annoys me.

regards

"Deb Tiplady" wrote in message
.. .
A dose of epsom salts wouldn't go astray or alternately feed them with
camellia and azalea food. I did this with mine and the yellowing ceased. I
removed the already yellow leaves for appearance sake also.
Deb T

History And Care Of Gardenia Plants And Gardenia Flowers BobWalsh Gardening 12 19-02-2012 04:30 AM
New garden - help req mike. buckley United Kingdom 16 20-07-2009 10:48 PM
Help info req TR United Kingdom 15 15-12-2005 08:20 PM
req: help identify this rose (?) Michel Place Roses 6 06-04-2004 08:11 PM
First aid help req! The heads fallen off our Marguerite tree [email protected] United Kingdom 0 14-04-2003 08:44 PM