GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden designer wanted - Sydney (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13063-garden-designer-wanted-sydney.html)

Sky Rider 05-04-2003 07:32 AM

Garden designer wanted - Sydney

Finally ready to sort my garden out after two and a half years here.

I need a driveway, car port, pergola, swimming pool, walls, water
feature, paths, external lighting, landscaping, irrigation, trees
etc., etc... so I expect it to cost between $50,000 - $75,000
overall!!

It's a small site but on a couple of levels and I need someone who can
design the garden adding their own ideas to ours, draw up the plans,
organise tradesmen and supervise the project.

Anyone know a good company or individual who can get the job done??
--
SkyRider

Visit the Online Dictionary of Playground Slang
and leave your favourites-: http://www.odps.cyberscriber.com

Aug/Sep. 2002 Update:
1500 extra words, reminiscences, poems and song lyrics added!