Old 05-04-2003, 07:32 AM
SG1

Default Purple Prince Chilli

Treat as Capsicum, well drained soil in a sunny position. I ahve capsicum in
a bed that has had a year off after having chillies in it for 2 years (same
plants), it gets morning sun and is in shade from about 2PM. Lots of animal
manure in a sandy well drained soil.
Jiim

"Willow" wrote in message
Hi

bought a varigated Purple Prince Chilli today for my herb garden which is

in
a position that receives only morning sun all year. I've been looking on

the
net for information on the plant, but so far haven't found anything beyond
the basic information provided by nurseries who sell the seeds. Does

anyone
have any further information on the care, ideal planting position etc of
this plant?

--
Wanda
aka Willow

circumstances
garden gnome
http://www.2000cn.com.au/~willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~

Forest Service dismisses timber-sale challenges PRINCE OF WALES: Environmental groups' concerns r alt.forestry 0 31-08-2003 10:22 PM
Forest Service dismisses timber-sale challenges PRINCE OF WALES: Environmental groups' concerns rule Aozotorp alt.forestry 0 30-08-2003 03:42 PM
chilli plant grown with chilli seeds govinder United Kingdom 0 02-04-2003 12:20 AM
Prince William Trish K. Gardening 0 03-03-2003 07:03 AM
Prince of Wales's interests Jane Lumley United Kingdom 2 25-01-2003 12:10 AM