GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Identifying A Cycad (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13072-re-identifying-cycad.html)

Darren Wilson 05-04-2003 06:32 AM

Identifying A Cycad

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:38:47 +1000, "Andrew Massey"
wrote:

HI. My dad has a cycad that he can't identify. IS this an OK place to post
a couple of small pix and ask for help identifying it?

It isn't OK to post piccies in a non-binary group. Many ISPs filter out such
messages, so your piccies would be lost to many.

Put them on a web site and put the address in your message.

Barbara 05-04-2003 06:32 AM

Identifying A Cycad

wrote:

HI. My dad has a cycad that he can't identify. IS this an OK place
to post a couple of small pix and ask for help identifying it?

It isn't OK to post piccies in a non-binary group. Many ISPs filter
out such messages, so your piccies would be lost to many.

Put them on a web site and put the address in your message.

or post them to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.
They are most helpful & knowledgable there.

--
Barbara