Old 05-04-2003, 07:32 AM
Mitch Kosklin

Default capsicum flower drop

hey all
my capsicums are flowering like crazy but the flowers fall off before the
fruit gets a chance to form..
do I need another plant for pollination?
i have plenty of insects around to pollinate..
my chilis next to it are going great and tonnes of chili peppers are
forming...

also i suddenly have an infestation of hundred of little flying ants.. are
these at all harmful?
how can i get rid of them?
i am experimenting with making my own pyrethrum out of chryanthenums,

thanks in advance

--Mitch

Old 05-04-2003, 07:33 AM
Tara

my capsicums are flowering like crazy but the flowers fall off before the
fruit gets a chance to form..
do I need another plant for pollination?

Mitch,

The chillies will be fine for pollination. My guess is that the relatively
cool spring is causing your flower drop. Could solve itself when the weather
warms up.

Cheers,
Tara

Drop one drop per day for one phalaenopsis? Markjump Orchids 0 07-01-2013 09:47 PM
offer:flower pot,Products including Ceramic Flower Pot,Imitate Porcelain Flower Pot,Wood Flower Pot,Stone Flower Pot,Imitate Stone Flower Pot,Hanging Flower Pot,Flower Pot Wall Hanging,Bonsai Pots,Root Carving&Hydroponics Pots [email protected] Texas 0 07-09-2004 07:55 PM
Capsicum Help SG1 Australia 7 16-04-2003 11:33 PM
Capsicum & Chilli Probs FASTEDDY Australia 0 05-04-2003 07:36 AM
Home Grown Capsicum Willow Australia 7 05-04-2003 07:33 AM