GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Staghorns (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13101-staghorns.html)

Sue 05-04-2003 06:33 AM

Staghorns

I have two huge staghorns which are 15 years old, I have grown them from
babies. We are soon to move from Mandurah WA to Karratha in the Pilbara and
as this time it will be a permanent move I am thinking about taking them
with me. I guess I know that I will be giving them the death sentence by
doing this but thought that I would ask and see if anyone has had any
success growing them in this type of region before I make the final
decision.