GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mushroom garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13143-mushroom-garden.html)

EvelineDG 05-04-2003 06:33 AM

Mushroom garden

Visit my mushroom garden at http://www.smurfinn.com

ideekay 05-04-2003 06:33 AM

Mushroom garden

You do the job photographically , but your homepage takes 20 mins to
download , would it not be more user friendly to to simplify the home page
to low res graphics and thumbs ..........I have never seen a forrest of
these trees in Aus , where were the shots taken ? I am also very interested
in fungus , I have just aquired a heap of coolroom panel , the begining of a
mushie farm ! What types of fungus and are any edible can they be home grown
some of them look tasty . Cheers Ian in Bendigo Australia .