Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Bruce Thomas

Default Attn: Heather Edwards

Dear Heather,
I posted an article to this newsgroup last week, the title of the
article was, "Pruning Shears & Saws." The article refers to a product, which
I developed, and sell to the my local market in San Diego, California. In
one-step the product will clean, lubricate, disinfect and prevent rust on
pruning shears and saws. Without my attacking you with an initial plug-in,
would you please respond with an e-mail, which has a return path? Thank
you........ Bruce

Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Tony Lathouras

Default Heather Edwards

"Bruce Thomas" wrote in message
Dear Heather,
I posted an article to this newsgroup last week, the title of the
article was, "Pruning Shears & Saws." The article refers to a product,

which
I developed, and sell to the my local market in San Diego, California. In
one-step the product will clean, lubricate, disinfect and prevent rust on
pruning shears and saws. Without my attacking you with an initial plug-in,
would you please respond with an e-mail, which has a return path? Thank
you........ Bruce

Dear Bruce

I am not a regular poster to this forum at all, in fact I haven't posted
here for a few years, but read this newsgroup regularly as I do many others.

Some questions I have for you, who stocks your product in Australia, or is
it available through mail order? Once the currency has been converted, will
it be economical?

I ask this as you are most likely aware before you posted to this forum that
this is an ausTRALIAN newsgroup, not ausTIN, Texas.

Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Lost Wages

Christ Bruce, can you really be so ignorant?

BTW if it was developed for your local market, why are you spamming
people across the planet....come in...earth to Bruce?

Spam os spam no matter how you feebly attempt to mask it!

Your ISP informed us they had explained it to you!

"Thank you for contacting the AT&T Internet Investigations and
Security Services
Team. The IISS team has investigated the abuse that you reported and
has taken
the appropriate action. Please continue to let us know when such
instances
occur.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please E-mail us at:

Thank you for contacting the AT&T IISS team.

Regards,

AT&T Internet Investigations and Security Services Team"

Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Chris Garvey

Lost Wages wrote:

I'm going to invoke a lords name in vain as well.
Jesus can't you net nerds be a little more tolerant?
So what the guys an ignorant plonker,
the net is probably a fairly important part of this guys business.
There's no need to be so nasty.

too much time on your hands?

regards

erastothenes

:

--
(:

Taking the "paranoid" out of "delusion".
icq #107970956

Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Heather Edwards

Blatant advertising it's called. I believe newsgroup etiquette is to write
FS or Comm in the heading when something is for sale. In your case it should
have been Comm. What does everyone else think about advertising on
newsgroups? I'd like to know. I have an email inbox full of spam so whilst I
like to know about new products I like to be able to choose whether or not I
read about them. Heather.

Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
John Savage

"Heather Edwards" writes:
Blatant advertising it's called. I believe newsgroup etiquette is to write
FS or Comm in the heading when something is for sale.

Actually, Heather, newsgroup etiquette is to post forsale advertisements
on the forsale newsgroups! FS and COMM are not recognised on aus.gardens.
aus.gardens is not a forsale newsgroup, so advertising does not belong
here. In fact, responsible readers will go out of their way to boycott
any company or individual who misplaces advertising for their product.

A contributer to any newsgroup is always free to make mention of their
product line in a 3 or 4 line sig at the foot of their post. This is
pretty much standard across all news heirarchies.

What does everyone else think about advertising on newsgroups?

On the appropriate forsale groups, advertising is fine. In groups where
it contravenes the newsgroup's charter, advertising is offensive and
unwelcome.

Forwarding a copy of the post (together with full headers) to the ISP of
any nuisance advertiser or anyone who posts a binary to a non-binaries
newsgroup is the appropriate course of action. When this is done, I have
found it rare for the mistake to be repeated.
--
John Savage