Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
irvin savage

Default Angel's Trumpet (Datura/Brugmansia)

I have three different varieties of the Angel's Trumpet bush/tree, a
White/Double White and Apricot, and am looking for others.
I have seen a Pink, a Yellow and a Double Yellow on the net but these are
not in Australia and I don't
think it is possible to bring them into the country. There also seem to be
others (Rainbow and Purple... in the States)
Anyone in Oz have a different variety that they would like to swap or sell
or know of a nursery in your area that propagates these??

Irvin Savage

Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Shane@Home

G'day...I have the same varieties as you. I also have a dwarfish type purple
one - they are spectacular and get a lot of comments from my neighbourhood.

I got all of mine from a local nursery here in Lismore..

http://www.spot.com.au/herbmed/mgaindex.html

Try them....

--

.. .