Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Nick Cook

Default English box, Japanese box growth. Which faster?

A heated discussion occurred recently at a dinner I attended.
It was whether English or Japanese box was faster growing.
Is one or the other faster or is it dependent on climate?
I'm in Sydney btw.

regards Nick.

Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Andrew G

"Nick Cook" wrote in message
A heated discussion occurred recently at a dinner I attended.
It was whether English or Japanese box was faster growing.
Is one or the other faster or is it dependent on climate?
I'm in Sydney btw.

regards Nick.

From memory, I think they both fall into the same catergory, that being slow
growing.

My guess would be, that being the same, quite possibly, Japanese Box could
be faster, as if they do originate from the places the name sugggest, then
Japans climate is closer to Sydneys, than England??

--
Remove "not" from start of email address to reply