GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dwarf Citrus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13193-dwarf-citrus.html)

Willow 05-04-2003 06:34 AM

Dwarf Citrus

Hi,

does anyone have a mature Dwarf Citrus, a Dwarf Kaffir Lime in particular,
or know what the maximum height is of one of these things?

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~

Willow 05-04-2003 06:34 AM

Dwarf Citrus

Finally found a website with some relevant information. Dwarf citrus grow to
an average of 2.5m (8ft). Now I just need to find out what the breadth is on
these things so I can decide if I need to replant my Dwarf Kaffir Lime.

Chookie 05-04-2003 06:34 AM

Dwarf Citrus

In article ,
"Willow" wrote:

Finally found a website with some relevant information. Dwarf citrus grow to
an average of 2.5m (8ft). Now I just need to find out what the breadth is on
these things so I can decide if I need to replant my Dwarf Kaffir Lime.

I have an ordinary Kaffir Lime and they only grow to 150 cm. I would be
surprised if it grows wider than that -- it seems to have a columnar habit.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Once long ago, against her breast, a mother hush'd a babe to rest
Who was the Prince of heav'n above, the Lord of gentleness and love...
John Wheeler, 'The Silver Stars are in the Sky'