Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
ideekay

Default grubs

Problem grubs discovered in my "time" , soft black 20 to 32 mm long about 6
mm dia found under top crust in Pot , the plant started out ok but now
looks sad these grubs don't eat the foliage so I guess they either eat the
root system or tap into it ..........whats my solution please ?

Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Dwayne

Get on the Internet and type in "grub killer", or "mole killer" and research
what you come up with. There is a white powder that you can sprinkle on the
soil, that will cause a fungus (or something) that wont hurt regular worms,
plants, or animals, that once established, will kill the grubs for about 20
years. If you have amole problem, it will eliminate that also. Good luck.
Dwayne

"ideekay" wrote in message
u...
Problem grubs discovered in my "time" , soft black 20 to 32 mm long about

6
mm dia found under top crust in Pot , the plant started out ok but now
looks sad these grubs don't eat the foliage so I guess they either eat the
root system or tap into it ..........whats my solution please ?

How to Kill Grubs/larvae of JuneBugs?? (Dogs eat Grubs) Tom Servo Texas 0 27-03-2004 07:02 AM
Get rid of Grubs Bub Lawns 4 09-05-2003 04:56 AM
How do I fight grubs naturally? Rupert Gardening 10 21-04-2003 02:44 AM
Grubs Heather Gardening 29 14-04-2003 03:56 AM
Grubs Heather Roses 3 11-04-2003 04:32 PM