GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fabulous orchid pics. for your Christmas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13206-fabulous-orchid-pics-your-christmas.html)

Shu 05-04-2003 06:34 AM

Fabulous orchid pics. for your Christmas

I put 12 selected orchid shots together to create a new Xmas edition of
Fine Art Orchid Photography. All of them are most recent.
Hope you will enjoy those fabulous orchids. Merry Christmas!

http://128.111.124.127/ssr/Orchid/Gallery-11.htm

Ronald

Dante 05-04-2003 06:34 AM

Fabulous orchid pics. for your Christmas

Thanks for sharing. They are beautiful orchids competently
photographed. No offence, but I'm not sure what you mean by Fine Art in
this context.

David Vaughn 05-04-2003 06:34 AM

Fabulous orchid pics. for your Christmas

"GOOD"

http://members.tripod.com/davon96720
Pc's used for Seti @ home
AMD 1200 Me
P2 300 95/Nt/Xp
Registered 7/9/99
Ranking 96.502% CPU time 1.56 yrs
Avg CPU time 14:21:50 CPU dedication 47.9%

No of SETI units returned: 1040
(Total hours: 14304)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu