GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Merry wishes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13236-merry-wishes.html)

Augie 05-04-2003 06:34 AM

Merry wishes

Merry Christmas to you all, may the joy of Christmas bring peace to your
heart, and may you prosper in the New Year.

And may I win (ooops, you, I meant you, of course) win lotto...

--

Australian house, home and garden renovators - meet here!

Geodyne 05-04-2003 06:34 AM

Merry wishes

On Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:38:05 +1000, Augie
wrote:

Merry Christmas to you all, may the joy of Christmas bring peace to your
heart, and may you prosper in the New Year.

And a Merry Christmas to all as well. I'm going to be absent for all
of January and Feb (I'm running off to sea for a bit), so I'd like to
take this opportunity to wish you all a fruitful summer harvest.

Tara