GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mangoes in Perth. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13243-mangoes-perth.html)

Grae 05-04-2003 06:34 AM

Mangoes in Perth.

Just a little update for those that are interested.I now have 21 mangoes on
the tree,all about small plum size and growing.My fingers are
crossed.........

Sue 05-04-2003 06:35 AM

Mangoes in Perth.

Hi Grae
My dad has a mango tree and he lives in Kelmscott, he planted it around
10 years ago. It is now around 6 metres tall, (I am not very good at sizes
but it is big!!) and always produces heaps of fruit, which I might add are
really tasty. I love a good mango!!

Congratulations on your 21 mangoes, enjoy them.

Sue - Karratha WA

PS I am looking for a mango tree to plant up here.