Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
Savtek

Default is there a good way of nursing a staghorn back to full health?

Hi all,
my stag got a bit neglected a lack of water maily, while moving home.
anyone know a way that might help?
THANKS
Paul

Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
len brauer

g'day paul,

if it has any sign of life, put it in a shaded well lit spot and water
it very regularly, don't let it dry out keep it damp. if you have a
spot in your garden that is high in humidity put it there.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/
Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
David Hare-Scott

"len brauer" wrote in message
news
g'day paul,

if it has any sign of life, put it in a shaded well lit spot and water
it very regularly, don't let it dry out keep it damp. if you have a
spot in your garden that is high in humidity put it there.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and
the environment
http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/

As well as the above after a few weeks feed it with some nice rotted
leaf litter or equivalent, repeat every few months during the warmer
part of the year.

David