GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13347-ad-i-saw-multiple-packs-flower-bulbs-strawberrys-hanging-baskets.html)

ÑödD¥ 05-04-2003 06:36 AM

an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets

yeah great if you live in the land of septic tanks
While your input is appreciated
Please refrain from posting useless crap to us.
this is an Australian Newsgroup aus stands for Australia
not Austin

"j" wrote in message
saw an ad for multiple packs of flower bulbs, all are $5.00 real good deal
I'm going to order from them, thought I'd pass it around!! the ad is
below!!!

go to www.takeoff.to/flowers for an incredible deal!!! All flower bulbs,
hanging basket kits, strawberrys, are only $5.00, and best of all they are
guaranteed to grow, or you'll receive a free replacement(you pay S&H),

MOST
are in multiple packs, which means more for your garden!!! So go ahead

and
take look, you'll be glad you did