Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
anymouse

Default Fig leaves cause diarrhoea in dog ?

Could anyone confirm if fig leaves could cause diarrhoea in a dog ?
The dog has had diarrhoea for some time now and I have tried to
work out what could be causing it.
The dog has been to the vet and been on medication.
However that has only been trying to treat the symptoms.

Recently I noticed the dog eating fig leaves that had fallen from the tree.
After reading this

http://www.magdalin.com/herbal/plant.../f/figtree.htm

I thought it may be a lead to the cause.