GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant Name? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13425-plant-name.html)

Andrew G 05-04-2003 06:37 AM

Plant Name?

"Wallaby" wrote in message
Hey hey, NATIVE THIS IS NOT (certainly not to Australia) Perhaps you are
posting this message from South Africa??
Australia has only one native Dietes and that is D. robinsoniana, growing

on
Lord Howe Island (well Oz territory)
Cheers, Peter

Don't you hate that. Just read that after typing my other post :-)
However I did not know it was just that particular one.
Thanks for that info.

--
Remove "not" from start of email address to reply

Just a little bit 05-04-2003 06:37 AM

Plant Name?

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:48:00 GMT, "Wallaby" wrote:

Hey hey, NATIVE THIS IS NOT (certainly not to Australia) Perhaps you are
posting this message from South Africa??
Australia has only one native Dietes and that is D. robinsoniana, growing on
Lord Howe Island (well Oz territory)

Well, it is native to this planet. ;-)