GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Good morning (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13447-good-morning.html)

Dwayne 05-04-2003 06:37 AM

Good morning

Good morning. I have been going to work at about 8:00 every morning for 2
to 4 hours a day, and then working in my garden. I Planted some spinach a
couple of days ago, and am getting ready to plant more potatoes. My
seedlings are getting bigger, but I didn't have as many germinate that I
wanted. The cabbage did pretty well, but the broccoli and Brussels sprouts
only had about 30 to 40 percent germination.

Thats OK, I want more for my fall crop that I did for an early crop. How is
your garden doing? Is your second planting about ready to harvest?

Write when you can. As ever, Dwayne & Norma