Old 06-03-2006, 01:49 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Default too many comedians and no gadening experts...?

Yakkas yuccas King gees ?
We ought to plant some of the comedians .
A companion plant could be the old boot which we could plant on their
backsides... :-)
Old 06-03-2006, 04:55 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terry Collins

Jonno wrote:
Yakkas yuccas King gees ?
We ought to plant some of the comedians .
A companion plant could be the old boot which we could plant on their
backsides... :-)

Sounds like you need a bigger garden.
Nothing worse than squatting in your yakkas planting away to hear
riiiiiiiopppppp and the family jewels have swing free.
It isn't the jokes from the missus that are the problem, it is just that
we are open house to the local kids who occassionally get interested in
gardening.

I could understand having to put a layer of canvas inside the blue ones
I wore to welding because Tig & Arc rays are not too friendly, but when
the green garden ones followed suit quickly after I was mighty miffed.

Old 06-03-2006, 09:21 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot

"Terry Collins" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
Yakkas yuccas King gees ?
We ought to plant some of the comedians .
A companion plant could be the old boot which we could plant on their
backsides... :-)

Sounds like you need a bigger garden.
Nothing worse than squatting in your yakkas planting away to hear
riiiiiiiopppppp and the family jewels have swing free.

that sounds comedic indeed!!!! :-D

It isn't the jokes from the missus that are the problem, it is just that
we are open house to the local kids who occassionally get interested in
gardening.

I could understand having to put a layer of canvas inside the blue ones
I wore to welding because Tig & Arc rays are not too friendly, but when
the green garden ones followed suit quickly after I was mighty miffed.

either king gee or hard yakka (or possibly someone else completely) is now
making modified shorts to deal with the problem of "builder's smile". if
everyone starts wearing them i'd be sad, quite frankly - if you can't get
your daily dose of too much information from your local
builder/gardener/plumber/council worker/husband, where CAN you get it?
(your place?? g)
kylie

Old 06-03-2006, 11:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terry Collins

0tterbot wrote:

either king gee or hard yakka (or possibly someone else completely) is now
making modified shorts to deal with the problem of "builder's smile". if
everyone starts wearing them i'd be sad, quite frankly - if you can't get
your daily dose of too much information from your local
builder/gardener/plumber/council worker/husband, where CAN you get it?
(your place?? g)

Well, I've always worn B&Bs personally, but I fail to see what the
problem is really. I mean I see so much crack on female backsides these
days, why the objection to crack on male backsides.

I suspect that they are just catching up with the aging trady market who
now warm lower back.

And I like B&B's because of that ruler pocket, just a nice place to slip
the secatuer (sp) or trowel.
Old 06-03-2006, 11:11 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jock

no doubt with a wet blanket to stop any dustups.
Jock

Old 06-03-2006, 12:32 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Jock wrote:

no doubt with a wet blanket to stop any dustups.
Jock

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
| Yakkas yuccas King gees ?
| We ought to plant some of the comedians .
| A companion plant could be the old boot which we could plant on their
| backsides... :-)

Nuh that is called mulch in our circles. Might b 'andy to stop those
bloo***dy (whoops) white fly though..
What are those funny plants? (I ken see it now.) Theyre comedians.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:31 PM posted to aus.gardens
SG1

"Erik Vastmasd" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:49:55 +1100, Jonno plucked a feather from
Fawkes, dipped it into the ink well and then scribed:

Yakkas yuccas King gees ?
We ought to plant some of the comedians .
A companion plant could be the old boot which we could plant on their
backsides... :-)

LOL. Sounds like somebody isn't amused by comedians. :-)

--
Regards Erik Vastmasd

No sense of humus???????

Jim

Old 07-03-2006, 02:31 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Erik Vastmasd wrote:

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:31:20 GMT, SG1 plucked a feather from Fawkes,
dipped it into the ink well and then scribed:

"Erik Vastmasd" wrote in message
. ..

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:49:55 +1100, Jonno plucked a feather from
Fawkes, dipped it into the ink well and then scribed:

Yakkas yuccas King gees ?
We ought to plant some of the comedians .
A companion plant could be the old boot which we could plant on their
backsides... :-)

LOL. Sounds like somebody isn't amused by comedians. :-)

No sense of humus???????

Or maybe no scent of humour?

Are all gardeners comedians
or are comedians gardeners?
Er do they pick up their material from aus.gardens?
Er so many questions so little gardening. Watching the plants grow eh?
Sounds like they re waiting for more "crap" to fertilise the gardens with.

Old 07-03-2006, 11:11 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:31:02 +1100, Jonno plucked a feather from

Erik Vastmasd wrote:

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:31:20 GMT, SG1 plucked a feather from Fawkes,
dipped it into the ink well and then scribed:

"Erik Vastmasd" wrote in message
m...

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:49:55 +1100, Jonno plucked a feather from
Fawkes, dipped it into the ink well and then scribed:

Yakkas yuccas King gees ?
We ought to plant some of the comedians .
A companion plant could be the old boot which we could plant on their
backsides... :-)

LOL. Sounds like somebody isn't amused by comedians. :-)

No sense of humus???????

Or maybe no scent of humour?

Are all gardeners comedians
or are comedians gardeners?

I'm a keen gardener Jonno but having a bit of a laugh sometimes
appeals too.

Er do they pick up their material from aus.gardens?

We don't get as much manure in aus.gardens unlike some other groups.

Er so many questions so little gardening. Watching the plants grow eh?
Sounds like they re waiting for more "crap" to fertilise the gardens with.

When I see HTML posts in text newsgroups I do think "more manure", but
I've had my laugh now, so I'll drop off from the comedy.

Its all tongue in cheek rather than tongue in check by me...
I was gonna be a comedian miself, but people just laughed at me...
I really believe gardeners love to have a chinwag...
My mate start mowing and ends up downing a few with his next door neighbour
who also start his mower so the noise is shared and so is the whiskey.
Their wifes are
terrified whan they start cutting the grass..
Problem is how do you keep the grass growing so we have an excuse to cut
the grass?
Mowers are in high demand locally...

Old 11-03-2006, 06:42 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Erik Vastmasd wrote:

[...]

HTML posts ? My email program speaks all languages. Maybe you should get
Thunderbird...too....