Old 22-04-2006, 03:53 PM posted to aus.gardens
Sandra Bodycoat

Default marguerite daisies

Hi

I have a marguerite daisy I wish to transplant, when would you recommend to
do this?
Thanks
Sandra

Old 23-04-2006, 02:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot

"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
Hi

I have a marguerite daisy I wish to transplant, when would you recommend
to do this?
Thanks
Sandra

hm, i'd do it now.
kylie

Old 23-04-2006, 01:11 PM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
Hi

I have a marguerite daisy I wish to transplant, when would you recommend
to do this?
Thanks
Sandra

hm, i'd do it now.
kylie

Same here do it now! Daises are daisies they are rampant! Feeling energetic
cos my Michaelmas Daisies need to be split!lol They are as bad as clumping
blue agapanthus! Haha not really !

Richard

Old 01-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Registered User

Location: Busselton WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra Bodycoat
Hi

I have a marguerite daisy I wish to transplant, when would you recommend to
do this?
Thanks
Sandra
Yes sandra the Autumn is a good time to transplant most things, but if you have a plant older than a couple of years I'd not bother with the old one just plant a couple of slips or even a row. They grow very easily and yours has probably got some bits that have roots on that can be detached from the old plant.

Never cut daisy's back hard when the summer heat is here.

Go Well godwin