GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Weeping Mulberry (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/143810-weeping-mulberry.html)

Sandra Bodycoat 10-05-2006 01:09 PM

Weeping Mulberry

Hi
I planted a weeping mulberry late last year, my problem is in the past 6 - 8
weeks the leaves have looked sick, brown tinge not lush & green like others
I have seen.
I am aware that they are deciduous but it just didnt look well & thought it
might have grown more, any suggestions.
cheers
sandra

FlowerGirl 11-05-2006 05:25 AM

Weeping Mulberry

"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
Hi
I planted a weeping mulberry late last year, my problem is in the past 6 -

8
weeks the leaves have looked sick, brown tinge not lush & green like

others
I have seen.
I am aware that they are deciduous but it just didnt look well & thought

it
might have grown more, any suggestions.
cheers
sandra

They all should be shedding their leaves soon (if they haven't already).
Ours (in Brisbane) looks like the desciption of yours, but it also has heaps
of buds on the stems.
So I reckon yours is probably just shedding its leaves.
Amanda

Sandra Bodycoat 11-05-2006 09:04 AM

Weeping Mulberry

I am hoping you are right, I just went & checked for any buds but there
arent any & our climate is a bit cooler so maybe buds will arrive later.
cheers